How did adopting your furry best friend change your life? We want to know! Answer the question in a 15-30 second video clip and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15. Your video might be shown at Bowser’s Boo Bash, in our end-of-year video post, or both!
Share what makes your pet so special to you, and if you are comfortable doing so, end your video with a thank you to the community of donors who make your life together possible. You could say something like, “Thank you for changing our lives.”
Ready to hit record? Here are our tips for a great video clip:
– Shoot your video in landscape—yup, just turn your phone sideways when recording. It’s like a “vlog” you’d see on YouTube.
– Hold your camera or phone steady. You can set it on a flat surface or ledge if needed.
– Check your lighting and sound. Stand slightly away from a natural light source, such as a window, and make sure there’s not a lot of background noise. Speak loudly and clearly.
– End the video with a thank you to our donors and supporters. You could say something like, “Thank you for changing our lives.”
Include your first name, your pet’s name, and your city. You are also welcome to submit any other cute video clips or photos of your pet. Not sure what will make your video stand out? Check out our blog post.
We do reserve the right to edit videos slightly for length, lighting, and sound quality. And while we love all the submissions, please understand that not all clips can be used. Questions? Feel free to drop them in a comment below or email us at email@example.com.
Here’s an example of the sort of video clips we’d love to get. Thank you to Nancy and her kitty Isis for helping us with this example video!
Latest posts by Callie Gisler (see all)
- Join us for Bowser’s Boo Bash on October 27, 2018 - October 12, 2018
- Shop and Support Pets at the 2018 WHS Thrift Store Holiday Bazaar (Nov. 9-10) - October 12, 2018
- We Want to Hear How Adopting Your Furry Best Friend Changed Your Life! - October 7, 2018