Do you have a young animal lover at home? Enrollment is open for this year’s Spring Break camps at Willamette Humane Society. Kids can have fun, make new friends and learn—all while making the world a better place.
In this two-day camp, campers will learn all about animal welfare and the awesomeness of community service while engaging in animal-themed games and crafts, outdoor activities, guest speakers and projects. Campers will also gain training skills and give our animals plenty of TLC to brighten their days while they wait for their forever homes.
- Grades 3-6th: March 29-30, 2017
- Held 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day
Willamette Humane Society on Turner Road. Camp tuition is $95 per child and includes take-home projects and a camp souvenir. Click here to register your camper.
Latest posts by Callie Gisler (see all)
- Help Make WHS Best in the Mid-Valley—Vote Daily Until March 5 - February 13, 2018
- Celebrate 50 Years of the WHS Thrift Store: February 24, 2018! - February 2, 2018
- PETTalks: Human Behavior and Animals (February 20, 2018) - February 2, 2018