Look into one of our many Camp Paw Paw summer day camps for youth at Willamette Humane Society!
Offered for children ages 3-6, camps will teach compassion and kindness for animals, skills for caring for pets, and campers will explore the beauty and variety of animals.
Camp Paw Paw: PAW Patrol – No Pup Too Small! (Age 3-6)
- Session 7 & 8: Sept 2 10 – noon OR 1 -3 p.m.
- Grades: Age 3-6 (Pre-K through Kindergarten). Potty trained only.
- Cost: $30
PAW Patrol serves as the foundation for this two hour camp session for our youngest campers to learn and practice skills important for success in school and life. Featured activities include crafts, live animal interaction, and lessons on safety around pets. Parents are welcome to stay and participate with their young ones.
He loved to hear new ideas and work on projects that improve the way Willamette Humane Society provides compassionate services to pets and people.
Latest posts by Jay (see all)
- Career Opportunity: Thrift Store Assistant- Part Time - June 21, 2017
- Pet Loss and Bereavement Support Group - August 26, 2016
- Poké-Hour at Willamette Humane Society - July 14, 2016