Low-Cost Spay & Neuter Surgery Rates:
- Male Cat Neuter: $50
- Female Cat Spay: $70
- Feral Cat Package: FREE* (valued at $43)
The above rates include an e-collar and nail trim. Looking for spay or neuter prices for dogs? Please note that spay and neuter services for owned dogs are only available for households receiving a form of government assistance. See below for additional information
*The Feral Cat Package is for cats received in a trap and includes the spay or neuter surgery, vaccinations, ear tip, deworming, flea and ear mite treatment. Free to community cats in Marion and Polk Counties only; the package for ferals outside our service area costs $43. Please note that feral cats will not receive a physical exam prior to surgery to determine fitness for receiving anesthesia. You may request an FELV/FIV Test at the time of surgery for $25.
Call our clinic at 503-480-SPAY (7729)
Special Rates with Proof of Government Assistance*:
- Male Cat Neuter: $25
- Female Cat Spay: $30
- Male Dog Neuter: $90**
- Female Dog Spay: $110**
The above rates include an e-collar and nail trim. Who qualifies for special rates?
**Dog appointments are currently only available for residents of Marion, Polk, Linn, and Benton counties receiving a form of Government Income Assistance.
- Prices are a flat fee, and not based on a pet’s weight.
- Dogs must weigh under 90-pounds to be admitted for surgery.
- All animals must be at least four months old, and no more than six years old to be admitted for surgery.
- If you think your pet is in heat or pregnant, please tell us when you make your appointment.
Additional Services & Vaccines
(Only available at the time of surgery)
- DA2PPV vaccine: $10
- Bordetella vaccine: $10
- Flea Treatment (under 50 lbs): $10
- Flea Treatment (over 50 lbs): $15
- Deworming (under 20 lbs): $10
- Deworming (20-50 lbs): $15
- Deworming (50+ lbs): $20
- FVRCP vaccine: $10
- Deworming/Earmite/Flea Treatment: $10
- FeLV/FIV Test: $25
CATS & DOGS
- Rabies Vaccine: $10
- Nail Trim: $5
- Hernia Repair: $15
- Microchip (with registration): $20
- E-Collar: $5
All spay/neuter surgeries are performed by qualified, licensed veterinarians. All animals entrusted to the Willamette Humane Society Spay & Neuter Clinic receive a brief physical exam prior to surgery and are attended to by certified veterinarian technicians during surgery. All surgical patients receive pain medications before surgery and are sent home with a pain prescription. Patients who are recommended to have pre-anesthetic bloodwork and/or additional veterinary care will be referred to local veterinary clinics.