With the news about coronavirus (COVID-19) changing rapidly, Willamette Humane Society is taking precautions to ensure the health and well-being of our pets and people. Currently, the shelter is offering appointment-only services daily (Monday through Sunday) from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Here’s how to book an appointment for the specific service you need:
- If you are interested in adopting a pet, please schedule an appointment with our Adoptions Team by emailing email@example.com.
- If you need to surrender an animal or bring in a stray, please schedule an appointment with our Customer Service Team by calling and leaving a message at 503-585-5900 (select option #1 or dial extension 300) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following shelter services and programs are closed at this time:
- WHS Spay and Neuter Clinic, closed until further notice.
- WHS Thrift Store, closed until further notice.
- Public Behavior and Training classes, cancelled until further notice.
- Shelter events and programs, cancelled through at least April 30, 2020.
The well-being of our animals, our staff, our volunteers, and the communities we serve remains our top priority. Thank you for your continued understanding, support, and cooperation. You can support shelter pets during this time by purchasing an item from our Amazon Wish List or by making a donation.
Updated Thursday, March 26 at 4 p.m.
- Foster Families Needed for Dogs in COVID-19 Response - March 23, 2020
- COVID-19: Pet Adoption, Intake by Appointment Only - March 18, 2020
- Shelter and Clinic Closed on March 2nd - February 26, 2020