Is your heart golden? You can become a member of our Golden Hearts Club. Sign up for automatic monthly withdrawals and your contributions will provide a consistent and reliable source of funding to provide shelter, medical care, and behavioral assistance to more than 8,000 animals along with compassionate services to more than 16,000 people annually.
Make an investment in our community. Your entire donation goes directly toward helping animals and people right here. You love pets… show them.
You’ll also save on checks, postage , and time. And at the end of each calendar year, you will receive a detailed report of your annual giving for tax purposes.
- $10 provides two Kongs for enrichment
- $15 vaccinates and deworms one puppy
- $20 coves the surrender fee for one cat
- $25 brings a humane education lesson to a classroom
- $30 covers the surrender fee for one dog
- $45 neuters one cat
- $50 provides a dental cleaning for a small dog
- $65 spays one cat, or sets up a litter of kittens for one month in a foster home
- $80 neuters one dog
- $100 spays one dog, or provides minor surgery
- $225 supplies one pallet of cat litter
- $250 supports an animal from intake through adoption
- $500 hires an animal care specialist for one week
Programs are Impressive
As a WHS dog walker since 2012, I have watched all the awesome things WHS is doing for dogs and cats. What particularly impresses me are the programs – the whole dog walking program, foster, outreach, dog playgroups, Humane-a-Teens, Camp Paw Paw, Kitten-Kaboodle, and community education. I also love the fact that WHS supports a huge volunteer program. I have personally witnessed the passion and commitment of my fellow volunteers.
I decided these programs are something I wanted to financially support. I started with one time donations, but as my passion grew, I ended up giving monthly donations which also grew over time. I am proud and happy to be part of the Golden Hearts Club to help support all those wonderful animals that I dearly love! I encourage you to join me as a monthly donor.
Golden Hearts Donation Form