4246 Turner Rd SE
Kitten season is coming! Help us celebrate the arrival of Willamette Humane Society’s smallest and most vulnerable residents—and provide the support we need to help prepare them for loving homes.
During this family-friendly event, we’ll have:
- Kittens! Cuddle with sweet little kitties, fresh from foster care. These little ones are too small for adoption, but they’d love to meet you and learn more about how amazing kind people really are.
- Snacks. We’ll have light refreshments available.
- Games. We’ll have a few fun cat-related activities for visitors of all ages. We’ll have prizes, too!
- Education. Ever wondered what it takes to be a foster family for a tiny kitten? We can tell you more, and you can sign up on the spot!
There’s no fee to attend, but we appreciate your donations. We’re also hoping to collect crucial items to help our foster families. Consider bringing one of these items from our kitty wish list:
- Canned cat food. Pate-style works best, and we’ll take food of any brand.
- Kitten milk replacement. KMR food is available at any pet store. We prefer the powdered version.
- Warming devices. Heating pads, Snuggle Safe discs (available at pet stores), and rice packs are wonderful. We can also use fleece blankets.
- Carriers and playpens. Cat carriers, dog crates, and pet playpens are all needed.
If you don’t feel like shopping, we will gratefully accept donations. But if you’d like to bring supplies, this list is helpful. Consider running a donation drive at work and bringing all of your donations with you!
This is a fun event, and we hope to see you there!