Whether you’ve lost a pet this week or last year, it’s a difficult process to heal, to cope, or even to assume the daily tasks of life. We’re here to help. Willamette Humane Society sponsors Hilda Angell, Pet Loss & Bereavement Counselor on the first Tuesday of each month to offer advice, comfort, and even guidance for ways to heal. We can even help you with the seemingly impossible task of deciding when it’s time to say goodbye.
Visit our free monthly support group for help with:
- Grief related to pet loss or death
- Decisions to surrender or rehome a pet
- End of life decisions and pet quality of life
- Helping children deal with difficulties of pet loss
- Surrendering pets due to pet behavior, health, or finances
- Coping with the stages of grief
Please call 503-804-9330 for questions, or to RSVP for the group meeting.