Spring is here, and that means kitten season is coming! Help us celebrate (and prepare!) by attending a kitten shower. We have two options available to you this year. Come to one or both! We’d love to have you.
Your choices include:
- April 11, 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm at Santiam Brewing. Meet some kittens currently growing big and strong in foster care. Cuddle for a $5 suggested donation, and know that you’ll be helping us save even more lives this season. Santiam Brewing will donate $1 for each pour, too.
- April 13, 2 pm to 4pm in our Education Hall. This event is fun for cat lovers of all ages. Cuddle with kittens, play games, snack on light refreshments, and learn more about kitties. Find out more about this event here.
We’re collecting items for our foster program, and we’d love your donations. Consider bringing one of these items from our kitty wish list:
- Canned cat food. Pate-style works best, and we’ll take food of any brand.
- Kitten milk replacement. KMR food is available at any pet store. We prefer the powdered version.
- Warming devices. Heating pads, Snuggle Safe discs (available at pet stores), and rice packs are wonderful. We can also use fleece blankets.
- Carriers and playpens. Cat carriers, dog crates, and pet playpens are all needed.
- Ziploc bags. We use gallon-size bags to pack up dry cat food for our foster families.
We’ll gratefully accept monetary donations too.
There’s no need to sign up for either event, but do come early. We expect (and hope for!) a big turnout!
Thank you for helping us care for our smallest residents.