Willamette Humane Society is dedicated to establishing, maintaining, and enhancing the bond between companion animals and people of Marion and Polk counties. As a community, we upheld that mission 2017-2018 year with some amazing accomplishments. With your help, we:
- Achieved a combined live release rate of 95 percent——our best score yet. This release rate is comparable to that achieved by industry leaders. We’re proud to be in their company.
- Matched 2,789 cats and dogs with loving families.
- Served more than 29,300 shelter visitors and 8,100 animals through various shelter programs and services.
- Fostered 980 cats and dogs through the WHS Foster Program. These pets needed extra time, care, and love before adoption.
- Treated over 3,800 pets through our affordable spay and neuter clinic.
- Introduced more than 1,190 children and teens to the importance of compassionate pet ownership through camps and programming.
How did your local community complete 2,789 families last year? Click the buttons below to access Willamette Humane Society’s 2017-2018 Community Impact Report and financial statements. If you have specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Marketing Team (see all)
- Read the 2017-2018 WHS Community Impact Report - February 28, 2019
- Update! The Kitties From the December Animal Case Are Ready to Meet You - February 6, 2019
- Career Opportunity — Community Engagement and Marketing Manager — Full-time - February 5, 2019