This last year, you made happy endings (four-legged happy endings, as we sometimes call them) possible for thousands of local animals. Willamette Humane Society is dedicated to establishing, maintaining, and enhancing the bond between companion animals and people of Marion and Polk counties. Together, we upheld that mission in 2016-2017:
- Saved more lives together with a live release rate of almost 93%.
- Facilitated 2,681 adoptions during the year—that’s 2,681 new forever families for the cats and dogs in our community.
- Decreased the total number of animals taken in by 8 percent. That means more pets stayed in loving homes thanks to new resources—for example, free, accessible spay and neuter programs for community cats.
How did we create 2,681 four-legged happy endings this year? Click the buttons below to access Willamette Humane Society’s 2016-2017 Community Impact Report and financial statements. If you have specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Callie Gisler (see all)
- Memorial Day: Shelter, Clinic and Thrift Store Closed - May 21, 2018
- WillaMutt Strut is Back on June 10 — Register Now! - May 20, 2018
- Join Us For a Free Bottle Baby Kitten Care Class This Summer! - May 12, 2018