Your input and participation is encouraged and appreciated across all Willamette Humane Society’s (WHS) online channels, including social media and our blog. We always welcome our community to join in discussion, ask questions, share views and provide insight as long as the nature of these posts is not offensive, abusive or inappropriate.
WHS reserves the right to remove any comment or post without notice. In addition, to maintain a positive and safe community, we will take necessary actions against offending account, including permanently banning of your IP address.
Keep the following guidelines in mind when posting to WHS social media channels or our website:
- Please do not use profanity in your messages. We are a community and family-friendly organization.
- Please do not post obscene or inappropriate content. This includes abusive, threatening, harmful, graphic, unlawful, harassing, or defamatory material. In addition, WHS will never tolerate content that is sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise distasteful.
- We do not allow advertising, spamming or promotion of unrelated material. Please contact us if you have news that might be relevant for our audience.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users, you may have action taken against you.
- We are here to help. If you have a complaint, grievance, etc., we encourage you to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can appropriately address your concerns.
We reserve the right to modify or expand the above guidelines as necessary. These policies were last updated October 2016.