If you’re having trouble saving information in online pdf forms for adoption applications, foster applications, behavior questionnaires, or other forms, please try the following steps:
- Before filling in the pdf form, save it to your device.
- Edit your saved form in Adobe PDF Reader to enable saving data typed into the fields. You should see a purple confirmation bar at the top of the form confirming that your data can be saved.
- If the pdf is unable to be saved, consider printing your form using a virtual pdf printer to save electronically.
- Save your form as a new pdf with a unique file name.
- Submit your form through e-mail or upload to the contact form of whs4pets.org.