- PetSafe Easy Walk Harnesses (all sizes): https://goo.gl/34Vndb
- Leashes (washable nylon only, 5-6 feet, 1-inch or 3/4-inch width) like these or these
Our dedicated dog walkers make sure the shelter pups get three walks every day—rain, shine, and even snow this winter! The snap bolt clips and Easy Walk harnesses provide the most comfortable, safe experience possible for both our dogs and volunteers.
Donations can be dropped off at the shelter during regular open hours—Monday, Thursday and Friday from 12-7 p.m. or Saturday and Sunday from 12-6 p.m. If you have any questions about specific needs, please contact the shelter at 503-585-5900.
Thank you for your ongoing support of local pets!
Latest posts by Callie Gisler (see all)
- Summer Camps at Willamette Humane Society - March 16, 2018
- Read the 2016-2017 WHS Community Impact Report - March 15, 2018
- Career Opportunity – Veterinary Receptionist (Part-time) - March 15, 2018